• imageAdvertising & Marketing
  • imageAutomotive
  • imageBusiness Services
  • imageDealers & Distributors
  • imageEducation
  • imageFood & Beverage
  • imageHealth & Beauty
  • imageHome Based
  • imageHome Services
  • imageOthers
  • imagePet
  • imageRetail
  • imageTravel & Leisure

About the Business

Empowering Young Minds and Transforming Education with SmartQ: Join the Movement Today!

We are a Mumbai-based company with a rich five-year history, born from a simple yet profound idea: nurturing a natural drive in children to learn and explore the world. Armed with a passion for contemporary early childhood education, we embarked on this journey, bolstered by unwavering support from our private equity investor, Indus Balaji. As our cause gained momentum, we have witnessed robust growth in recent months.

Today, we are on the path to establishing a formidable presence across India, with 120 centers in 50 cities and towns. With a dedicated team of 30 professionals, we take immense pride in having already educated over 4,500 children and counting.

Educators and partners continue to flock to our cause, recognizing that innovative and relevant approaches to personality development and extra-curricular learning are the way forward for the education sector in India.

The SmartQ program is designed with a four-fold objective:
1. Stimulate curiosity and a thirst for knowledge through General Knowledge (GK) trivia.
2. Sharpen critical thinking and logical reasoning with Intelligence Quotient (IQ) problem-solving.
3. Foster a healthy competitive spirit by providing the keys to swiftly and accurately crack Puzzles (PZ).
4. Enhance communication skills through engaging Vocabulary games (VB).

About The Program:
The SmartQ program is a life skills-based education supplement, set to revolutionize personality development and child grooming. Its brilliance lies in its focus on knowledge-sharing through enjoyable and engaging methods, as opposed to rote-style, compulsory education tied to curricula and assessments.

Since our inception in 2010, we have established a presence in over 45 cities, with 120 SmartQ franchises nationwide and ongoing expansion each month. Our ambition is to make our presence felt all across the country in the next couple of years.

SmartQ’s programs are meticulously crafted to instill a passion for knowledge among children aged 5-12. We aim to pique their curiosity and unleash their natural ability to quickly absorb what truly captivates them.

Partnering with SmartQ:
We invite individuals with a passion for education to offer the SmartQ program to children in their local communities. Subject to approval by SmartQ, a Home Partner can:
1. Establish a single home center or use an existing pre-school or nursery as a center.
2. Become an instructor themselves.

Eligibility to Become a Partner:
If you have a passion for teaching and learning, you are the person we are looking for! To become a Home Partner, you must meet the following criteria:
1. Provide a comfortable space of at least 150 sq. ft. for conducting sessions, furnished with SmartQ’s designated seating arrangements.
2. Have the necessary setup to display SmartQ’s training charts electronically.
3. Make provision for first-aid services.
4. Ensure parents have a waiting area during sessions.
5. Create a conducive learning environment free of distractions.

Earning Potential:
Student fees amount to Rs. 6,000 for a three-month program. As a partner, you will receive 65%, with the remaining 35% directed to us for each student. With only 2 hours per week for each batch (a total of 8 hours per month), you can secure a guaranteed monthly income of Rs. 20,000 from just 15 students. Running five batches, you can earn Rs. 1 lakh by dedicating 10 hours a week. Your success hinges on attracting more students, making this your business with the potential for unlimited growth.

Your primary source of income is derived from student enrollments, and your success is the focus of our business. The onus is on your commitment and engagement. We invite individuals like you to partner with us in expanding this program nationwide and offering it to children in various neighborhoods within your city.

We eagerly anticipate a positive response and look forward to collaborating with you on this educational journey.


Additional Details

  • Investment RequiredINR 10000 - 50 K
  • Started Year2009
  • Area Required (sq.ft)150
  • Franchise Count140
  • Tax System InclusionN/A
  • Comprehensive Franchise ManualsN/A
  • Strategic Head Office SupportN/A
  • Business training locationN/A
  • Field Assistance OptionsField assistance is available
  • Agreement TemplateN/A
  • Business Term DurationLife time
  • Franchise Renewal AvailabilityN/A