• imageAdvertising & Marketing
  • imageAutomotive
  • imageBusiness Services
  • imageDealers & Distributors
  • imageEducation
  • imageFood & Beverage
  • imageHealth & Beauty
  • imageHome Based
  • imageHome Services
  • imageOthers
  • imagePet
  • imageRetail
  • imageTravel & Leisure

About the Business

Unlocking the Essence of Elegance: Greenways Designs – Delhi’s Premier Saree and Suit Showroom

Business Overview:
Welcome to Greenways Designs, a name synonymous with opulence and timeless style. As one of Delhi’s largest showrooms for sarees, suits, and wools, we take immense pride in presenting an exquisite selection of ethnic wear that transcends generations. Our treasure trove includes a mesmerizing array of sarees, ranging from the intricately Embroidered Georgette Crepe and Net Sarees to the graceful Printed Georgettes, Chiffons, Crepes, and Tussars. We also showcase the rich heritage of India through Traditional Banarsis, Gadwals, Kanjivarams, Rajkots, Upaddas, along with an assortment of shawls, scarves, dress materials, and suits, among other delights.

Greenways Designs has earned its reputation as a trailblazer in the world of ethnic fashion. For over six decades, we have diligently curated the most splendid traditional sarees from every corner of India. Our sarees are handpicked and sourced from the finest artisans and craftsmen, ensuring that each piece embodies the essence of Indian culture and craftsmanship.

Nestled in the heart of Delhi’s bustling Connaught Place, Greenways Designs is more than just a store; it’s an institution. Established 65 years ago, it has become the go-to destination for discerning women seeking premium ethnic wear. We take pride in having served millions of customers, building a vast and loyal clientele over the years.

The Greenways Designs Experience:
Our brand is a celebration of sarees and suits, and we proudly embrace the tagline, A Festival Of Sarees & Suits. Sarees have been the cornerstone of our success, accounting for 80% of our revenue, while the remaining 20% is attributed to our exquisite salwar suits. At Greenways Designs, sarees aren’t just garments; they are cherished heirlooms that exude timeless beauty and grace.

A Glimpse of Glamour:
Greenways Designs has graced the national fashion stage, making its mark at various fashion events and expos. Our collections have garnered immense appreciation for their exquisite craftsmanship and artistic flair.

Embracing the Future:
As we set our sights on the future, Greenways Designs is poised for an exciting transformation. With a singular focus on expanding through franchising, we aim to capture the hearts of a younger, more dynamic audience. To achieve this, we are revamping our store design, enhancing window displays, infusing vibrant colors, and enlisting a brand endorser to create an inviting ambiance for the younger crowd.

Join us on this remarkable journey as we redefine the world of ethnic fashion. Greenways Designs is not merely a store; it’s a legacy of elegance and a promise of everlasting style. The future beckons, and we invite you to be a part of our grand vision.

[SEO Optimized: Saree Showroom in Delhi, Ethnic Wear Store, Traditional Indian Sarees, Premium Saree Collection, Greenways Designs Franchise Opportunity]

Additional Details

  • Investment RequiredINR 10000 - 50 K
  • Started Year2012
  • Area Required (sq.ft)1000
  • Franchise CountN/A
  • Tax System InclusionYes
  • Comprehensive Franchise ManualsN/A
  • Strategic Head Office SupportYes, offers head office guidance
  • Business training locationat thebrand location
  • Field Assistance OptionsField assistance is available
  • Agreement TemplateStandard business agreement is available
  • Business Term Duration5 Years
  • Franchise Renewal AvailabilityTerm is renewable
building Own or work here? Claim Now! Claim Now!